SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / FULL-TIME
It’s an exciting time at VeroSource as we continue to grow and expand our footprint into the local digital health market and beyond. We are a progressive, fast-growing company led by a team of experienced Business and IT professionals that has gained a reputation for excellence. We enjoy challenging and rewarding work and the chance to collaborate with an amazing team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and promote a healthy work-life balance. Come join us and be part of the team!
Where you come in
As a Software Developer, you will use your skills and expertise to build and maintain components of the VeroSource Framework, focusing on secure transmission of healthcare data, particularly between backend systems and mobile devices.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development, maintenance and deployment of VeroSource Framework components including
- Development of Mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- 5+ years technology consulting and/or technology management experience
- Java EE or .Net
- SQL Database development and design (PostgreSQL preferred)
- DevOps tools (BitBucket, GitLab, GitHub, etc.)
- Experience with Microservices concepts, REST APIs, JSON
Additional Skills (Nice to have, but not required)
- Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Digital Health Experience
- React / React Native
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us to discuss career opportunities with VeroSource.