UI/UX DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER / FULL-TIME
It's an exciting time at VeroSource as we continue to grow and expand our footprint into the local digital health market and beyond. We are a progressive, fast-growing company led by a team of experienced Business and IT professionals that has gained a reputation for excellence. We enjoy challenging and rewarding work and the chance to collaborate with an amazing team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and promote a health work-life balance. Come join us and be part of the team!
Where you come in
As a UI/UX Designer and Developer, you will work closely with our Business Development and Solutions team to design and build user interfaces and dashboards using the latest in front-end technology best practices and design thinking philosophy.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with Solution Owners, Architects and Business Analysts to execute solutions' vision
- Participate in all phases of the sales and development cycle, including creating mockups for sales presentations, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and preparing solution demos
- Design and develop user interfaces for a variety of clients and proprietary solutions in native IOS/Android and responsive web
- Generate mockups and rapid prototypes based on solution requirements
- Constructively critique proposed UX designs; contribute ideas and rationale during the design process and be receptive to input from other team members
- Iterate on ideas with input from internal and external stakeholders
- Work in an Agile environment using modern DevOps methodologies
- A degree in Computer Science or Graphic Design, or equivalent credentials and/or work experience
- Skills in Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- An eye for good UX design
- Mobile design experience
- Responsive web development experience
- Comfortable using standard SCMs like GIT and issue tracking systems like GitLab
Additional Skills (Nice to have, but not required)
- Bootstrap CSS library and experience
- Familiarity with core JS frameworks such as React is an asset
- Knowledge of SASS and SCSS
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Note that candidates must be 30 years or younger to meet DS4Y program requirements.
Digital Skills for Youth
This position is funded by the Government of Canada under its Digital Skills for Youth (DS4Y) program. DS4Y, an initiative from Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED), provides an opportunity for youth to gain valuable training and work experience needed for today's digital economy. For more information about the DS4Y program in New Brunswick, please visit http://www.cybernb.ca/DS4Y.
Please contact us to discuss career opportunities with VeroSource.